Herb Gardening Ideas
Fresh Ideas for Fresh Herbs
Herb Growing Tips 101
If you’re thinking about starting an herb garden, there are a few things you’ll need to get started. First, you’ll need to choose a location for your garden. It’s important to choose a spot that gets plenty of sunlight and has well-drained soil. Next, you’ll need to gather some herb gardening supplies. You’ll need pots or containers, potting mix, fertilizer, and a watering can. Once you have all of your supplies, you’re ready to start planting! Herbs are generally easy to care for, but make sure to do some research on the specific herbs you’re interested in growing. With a little time and effort, you can have a thriving herb garden in no time! For a full list of herb gardening tips, click the button below!
Recent Blog Posts
- Herb Gardening Gifts for Elderly GardenersDoes your grandmother love gardening but struggle with arthritis? Maybe you know an older gardener who just needs some ergonomically designed garden tools. If you’re looking for herb gardening gifts for elderly gardeners, look no further! Even if your loved ones are getting up there in years, they can still enjoy the therapeutic … Read more
- Easy Vertical Gardening IdeasAre you looking for unique ways to spruce up your garden? If so, you may want to consider vertical gardening. Vertical gardens are a great way to add interest and dimension to your space. Plus, they’re perfect for small yards or spaces where traditional gardening is not an option. Keep reading for some … Read more
- How To Make Rosemary SaltLearning how to make rosemary salt means you can have that fresh rosemary flavor even in the middle of winter. Why is that important to me? Well, do you ever get that nostalgic feeling when you smell something? For me, it’s the smell of rosemary. Something about it takes me back to my … Read more
- Best Herbs to Plant in FallSummer is on the way out but you don’t need to wait til the weather warms up again to start planting an herb garden. A lot of people don’t know that you can still plant herbs in the fall, even as the temperature drops and winter approaches. Today I will share with you … Read more
- How to Dry Basil LeavesBasil is a delicious and versatile herb, but sometimes you might have more than you can use before it goes bad. It’s a shame to let any fresh herbs go to waste, so it’s important to know how to dry basil leaves so you can use your bounty all year long. Whether you want … Read more
- How to Make Lavender SugarA lot of people love the taste of lavender, but don’t know how to use it in their cooking. Most people only think of lavender as a scent, but it can also be used in your food for a delicious flavor. This lavender sugar is a simple way to bring the flavor of … Read more
- Herb Gardening Tips For BeginnersA lot of people would like to grow their own herbs, but they don’t know where to start. These herb gardening tips for beginners are just what you need to get started on your new gardening project. Not sure you have a green thumb? Not to worry! Herbs are a great way to get … Read more
- DIY Mint Sugar Scrub with Fresh MintStore-bought scrubs can be expensive, and they often contain harsh chemicals that can dry out your skin. Making your own DIY mint sugar scrub is a great way to take care of your skin without breaking the bank. Plus, this scrub contains fresh mint and peppermint essential oil, which have both been shown … Read more
DIY Health and Beauty
Try these easy fresh herb ideas for making DIY health and beauty products.
Rosemary Bath Salts
These rosemary bath salts use fresh rosemary and essential oil to create a feast for the senses.
Chamomile Tea Hair Rinse
Herbal bath salts are easy to make and a great way to use fresh herbs.
This mint sugar scrub recipe uses fresh mint and mint essential oil.
DIY Lavender Bath Bombs
These lavender bath bombs are a relaxing bedtime feast for the senses
Fresh Herb Recipes
Check out these recipes using fresh herbs to bring flavor and variety into your kitchen. Click the button below for a full list of recipes using fresh herbs
Other Uses For Fresh Herbs
From medicinal tea blends to getting rid of bugs, here are a few ways to use fresh herbs around the house.
Herbal Tea Blends
Here are some ideas for making herbal tea from fresh herbs.
Check out these easy ways to make your house and home smell good.
Here are a few ways to use herbs in your DIY cleaning routine.
From Easter eggs to homemade Christmas gifts, try a few of these fresh herb ideas.
Want to get started growing and using fresh herbs? From herb pots and grow lights to herb scissors and dehydrators, here are a few things you might want to buy as you dive into growing fresh herbs.