Herb Gardening Ideas
Fresh Ideas for Fresh Herbs
Herb Growing Tips 101
If you’re thinking about starting an herb garden, there are a few things you’ll need to get started. First, you’ll need to choose a location for your garden. It’s important to choose a spot that gets plenty of sunlight and has well-drained soil. Next, you’ll need to gather some herb gardening supplies. You’ll need pots or containers, potting mix, fertilizer, and a watering can. Once you have all of your supplies, you’re ready to start planting! Herbs are generally easy to care for, but make sure to do some research on the specific herbs you’re interested in growing. With a little time and effort, you can have a thriving herb garden in no time! For a full list of herb gardening tips, click the button below!
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Harvest Rosemary Without Killing the PlantWondering how to harvest rosemary without killing the plant? Check out this rosemary growing guide for tips to grow and harvest rosemary.
- How To Make Herb Butter With Dried HerbsLearn how to make herb butter with dried herbs using this step-by-step guide. Elevate your cooking with this simple herb butter recipe.
- Best Smelling Herbs to Grow IndoorsLooking for the best smelling herbs to grow indoors? Discover a range of fragrant options that can uplift your mood and add a refreshing scent to your home. From lavender and rosemary to mint and thyme, explore the top picks for aromatic herbs that can thrive in indoor conditions.
- Chamomile Hair Rinse DIYLearn how to make chamomile hair rinse for natural highlights. Use fresh or dried chamomile, to make this DIY herbal hair rinse recipe.
- Tips for Growing Herbs HydroponicallyInterested in growing herbs hydroponically? Check out these easy herb-growing tips for indoor or outdoor hydroponic gardens.
- Best Frost Resistant Herbs to GrowLooking for frost resistant herbs that survive in winter and early spring? Here are some cold hardy herbs for backyard gardens.
- Herb Gardening Gifts for Elderly GardenersLooking for herb gardening gifts for elderly gardeners? From ergonomic garden tools to garden kneelers, check out these ideas.
- Easy Vertical Gardening IdeasWant easy vertical gardening ideas? From growing herbs on a fence to training cucumbers on a trellis, try these ideas for vertical interest.
DIY Health and Beauty
Try these easy fresh herb ideas for making DIY health and beauty products.
Rosemary Bath Salts
These rosemary bath salts use fresh rosemary and essential oil to create a feast for the senses.
Herbal bath salts are easy to make and a great way to use fresh herbs.
This mint sugar scrub recipe uses fresh mint and mint essential oil.
DIY Lavender Bath Bombs
These lavender bath bombs are a relaxing bedtime feast for the senses
Fresh Herb Recipes
Check out these recipes using fresh herbs to bring flavor and variety into your kitchen. Click the button below for a full list of recipes using fresh herbs
Other Uses For Fresh Herbs
From medicinal tea blends to getting rid of bugs, here are a few ways to use fresh herbs around the house.
Herbal Tea Blends
Here are some ideas for making herbal tea from fresh herbs.
Check out these easy ways to make your house and home smell good.
Here are a few ways to use herbs in your DIY cleaning routine.
From Easter eggs to homemade Christmas gifts, try a few of these fresh herb ideas.
Want to get started growing and using fresh herbs? From herb pots and grow lights to herb scissors and dehydrators, here are a few things you might want to buy as you dive into growing fresh herbs.